Ideal for: Heavy flow due to Urinary Incontinence or Loss of Bladder Control (LoBC). Also useful in cases of post-surgery rehabilitation, limited mobility (Stroke, Paraplegia/ Quadriplegia) and other limitations that make it difficult to visit the toilet in time. Aid in hygiene management of irritable or differently abled patients who are not toilet-trained/non-responsive
Ensures quick fluid dispersion in case of a diaper leak/delay in changing, thus improving patient comfort for prolonged time especially during sleep
Keeps the skin dry and clean thanks to evenly spread super absorbent core. Provides enhanced leakage protection
- Very comfortable for patients with sensitive skin. High-quality antibacterial material ensures no allergic reactions
- Offers superior mattress protection.
- Easy application and removal.
PS: Underpads are not mean to replace diapers but to enhance leakage protection essentially during sleeping hours.
Topsheet: Soft, cloth-like topsheet which feels gentle and comfortable against the skin. It keeps the surface dry to ensure healthy skin
Backsheet: Premium strength cloth-like polyethylene backsheet prevents fluid leakage and keeps the mattress clean and dry during usage
Tissue: The centre of the underpad consists of highly absorbent tissue which keeps the pad intact and absorbs the fluid immediately, guaranteeing complete protection and dry feel.
TEST: Ability to absorb up to a 1 litre of liquid as per primary fluid test
Super Absorbent Core: Super absorbent polymer is evenly spread throughout the core for effective fluid management. Absorbs fluid away completely from the point of insult
Silicone Release Tape: Self-releasing silicone adhesive tape sticks to the surface ensuring proper fixation and prevents movement of the pad to increase compliance
Unique Quilted Pattern: Unique quilted design on the underpad evenly distributes the accumulated fluid and ensures rapid absorption
Side Lock: This additional feature prevents leakage from the sides
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Romsons India
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: RMUP01
- Usage/Application: As a dignity aid for those affected by urinary incontinence
- Warranty/Guarantee: Replaceable against any manufacturing defects if informed within a period of 7 days from delivery
- Returns & Refunds: This product cannot be returned for safeguarding hygiene except in case of identified manufacturing defects. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
- To know all about payment options, click here
||60 cm X 90 cm | Overall: 890 mm (l) x 600 mm (w) | Cotton Pad: 780 mm (l) x 530 mm (w) | Rear Adhesive tab: 65 mm (l) x 55 mm (w) - 4 (1 at each corner) |
||Material: Cotton, Polyethylene, Silicone
|In the Package
||1 Mattey Underpads - 10 pcs [Product Code: GS-8414]
|Country of Origin
||Romsons is a ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC certified manufacturer
||As a convenience aid to pass urine for anyone who is immobile or affected by loss of bladder control
|Care & Maintenance
||Apply the underpad with clean and hygienically washed hands, preferably using sanitised gloves. Dispose separately from regular garbage
|Storage/Do's & Don'ts
||Store unused pads in original case/hygienically sealed container.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||In case of manufacturing defects only, when raised within 7 days of delivery
||Air/Express: No Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 3.9
Usefulness: 4.0 | Uniqueness: 3.8 | Quality: 4.0
An economical and reasonably effective product from Romsons. They have ensured quality at an acceptable price point for regular users
What caught our attention was the adjustable tapes that can be reapplied if necessary - this avoids shifting of the pad while sleeping
QUICK START GUIDE45.1 KB