Hey Zindagi and Meraki Essentials present specific blends of 100% pure Essential Oils that have been found to be helpful in case of Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Combining Vetiver Oil (known to calm an over-stimulated brain), Rosemary Oil (helps improves brain function), Lavender Oil (known to stabilise emotional distress) and Ylang Ylang Oil (known to promote relaxation) - one can obtain relief from symptoms of anxiety and depression and an improved memory function.
Can be massaged directly onto the skin (must be mixed with a carrier oil like apricot) or used for breathing in via diffusion
P.S.: These are natural remedies for attaining a restful state, relaxation and a better mental awareness - kindly follow your Doctor's instructions for a wholesome health plan in case of Alzheimer's and Dementia
Read more in How it Works and How to Apply Below
- Heals the damage done to the nerves by shock, fear, and stress, a characteristic shown due to the presence of components like Vetivone and Selinene
- Helps the body to relax and manage the sudden hormonal and emotional changes
Flavonoids, tannins and phenolic acid present in Rosemary oil exhibit anti-oxidant properties that help stimulate the mind and body
- Improve memory performance and mood
- Ease depression and regenerate appetite
- Lavender Oil is well known as a relaxant for those suffering from nervous disorders and sleep problems due to the presence of constituents like linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinen, and camphor
- Brings on a calming sensation and helps to balance strong emotions
- Help with depression, anger, and irritability.
- Promotes better sleep
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil -
- The therapeutic aspects of ylang-ylang essential oil could be attributed to the presence of benzyl acetate, geranyl acetate, cinnamyl acetate, linalool, and geraniol
- Relieves stress and offers a sense of relaxation.
- Eases depression, restlessness and promote good sleep.’
- The oil of Apricot is a rich source of Vitamin E & A and Fatty acids and is used as carrier oils
- It is a good moisturizer for dry skin and hair apart from its ability to aid in blood circulation
- Apricot oil is revitalizing and has softening, nourishing and strengthening properties.
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Meraki Essentials
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: MERESBL01
- Usage/Application: As a blend of oils effective for treating signs of Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A. Please ensure you do a skin patch test for any allergic reaction.
- Returns & Refunds: Purchases of Essential Oils and other consumables are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Bottle: 65 mm (h) x 22 mm (diameter)
||10 ml per bottle x 4 bottles
||Aromatherapy & Naturopathy
|In the Package
||1 Vetiver Essential Oil +1 Rosemary Essential Oil + 1 Lavender Essential Oil + 1 Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil + User Manuals
|Country of Origin
||As a blend of oils for aiding comfort in cases of Alzheimer's and dementia
|Care & Maintenance
||Always keep the cap tightly closed. Use a dropper to extract the oil to minimize.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Do not store essential oils near direct sunlight. Preferable store in refrigerator/cool area.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||N.A. These products cannot be exchanged.
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.6
Usefulness: 4.4 | Uniqueness: 4.8 | Quality: 4.5
Lavender Essential Oil is a classic calming effect - paired with Vetiver it helps to heal the body after strong emotional outbursts and stabilise emotions
Meraki Essentials is a family run business with over 2 decades of experience in aromatherapy products - their quality standards are immaculate to say the least
QUICK START GUIDE77.6 KB