Hey Zindagi and Meraki Essentials present 2 specific combinations of 100% pure Essential Oils that have been found to be helpful in cases of Urinary Continence for men and women.
For Men: pairing Cypress Oil (helps control loose bladder issues), with Juniper Berry Oil (known to maintain healthy kidney function) has been known to help
For Women: Geranium Oil (helps control the urge to urinate) in combination with Cypress Oil helps in improving control over the bladder when applied regularly
Can be massaged directly onto the skin (must be mixed with a carrier oil like apricot) or used for inhalation via diffusion. It also helps in overcoming skin rash due to urination in diapers.
P.S.: These are natural remedies for better bladder control - kindly follow your Doctor's instructions for a wholesome healing and recovery plan from Urinary Incontinence
Read more in How it Works and How to Apply Below
- The main constituents of cypress are alpha-pinene, carene, and limonene which are known for exhibiting antiseptic and stimulating properties
- It is a powerful astringent (contracting cells and tissues) and has vasoconstricting (reduce the diameter of blood vessels) properties that result in shrinking of blood vessels
- Helps with skin and tissue tightening which in turn controls loose bladder issues
- Juniper berry essential oil has diuretic property due to the presence of compounds like terpinene, myrcene, and sabinene that support kidney and urinary tract function
- It is a powerful cleansing and detoxifying agent that supports urinary tract and maintains healthy kidney function
- Helps ease stress
- The main constituents of Geranium essential oil are citronellol, geraniol, caryophyllene oxide , menthone, and Linalool
- Works to reduce bladder irritability
- Support the urinary system for better control over the urge to urinate
- The oil of Apricot is a rich source of Vitamin E & A and Fatty acids
- It is an excellent moisturizer in cases of dry skin and hair
- Apricot Oil is revitalizing by nature and has softening, nourishing and strengthening properties.
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Meraki Essentials
- Variants: 2 (Men, Women)
- Item Code: MERESBL09
- Usage/Application: As a blend of oils for improved bladder control
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A. Please ensure you do a skin patch test for any allergic reaction.
- Returns & Refunds: All consumables cannot be returned or exchanged except for damages during shipping. Should be informed within 2 working days of receipt. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Bottle: 65 mm (h) x 22 mm (diameter)
||10 ml per bottle
||Aromatherapy & Naturopathy
|In the Package
||Men: 1 Cypress Essential Oil + 1 Juniper Berry Essential Oil + User Manual
Women: 1 Cypress Essential Oil + 1 Geranium Essential Oil + User Manual
|Country of Origin
||As a combination of oils for improved bladder control.
|Care & Maintenance
||Always keep the cap tightly closed. Use a dropper to extract the oil to minimize.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Do not store essential oils near direct sunlight. Preferable store in refrigerator/cool area.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.6
Usefulness: 4.5 | Uniqueness: 4.8 | Quality: 4.7
Apart from naturally aiding better bladder control, the massage blends also helps in hygiene and overcoming dry skin rashes due to urination
The material standards and immersion in quality control norms by the Meraki Essentials team is something that sets them apart from the crowd.
QUICK START GUIDE89.4 KB