Hey Zindagi and Meraki Essentials present specific blends of 100% pure Essential Oils that have been found to be helpful in case of skin dryness, especially in extreme weather during winters & summers
For Men: a combination of Patchouli oil (known for the ability to heal and remove spots too) with Palmarosa oil (popular for its hydrating properties). Mixed with Walnut oil, it nourishes the hardened/toughened skin better
For Women: Blending Geranium oil (stimulates skin healing) and Juniper Berry oil (helps in detoxification and cleansing) with Apricot Oil as a base oil, will work wonders for keeping the skin supple
Is to be massaged directly onto the skin regularly to derive maximum benefits
P.S.: These are natural remedies for clear and healthy skin - kindly follow your Doctor's instructions for a wholesome healing and recovery plan from Skin dryness
Read more in How it Works and How to Apply Below
- It stimulates blood circulation due to constituents like patchoulol, α‐guaiene, α and β‐patchoulene, seychellene, and α‐bulnesene
- They enhance the flow of oxygen to the skin cells, thus nourishing them
- Exhibit cleansing properties that help remove any spots
- Its antibacterial properties also prevent infection and heal dry skin
- The main chemical constituents found in palmarosa essential oil are myrcene, linalool, geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene, and limonene which are responsible for its hydrating properties
- Prevent inflammation and put an end to dehydration
- The oil aids in the healing of cuts and bruises, and helps remedy acne breakouts
- It also balances oil production in our skin
- Geranium oil is known to tighten skin by regenerating new cells a property due to the presence of Eugenol, geranic, Citronellol, Geraniol citral, myrtenol, terpineol, methone, and sabinene
- Manages hormone balance and brighten skin
- Speeds up healing of dry skin
Juniper Berry oil acts asa cleansing and detoxifying agent due to the presence of anti-oxidants like α-pinene, myrcene, sabinene, Limonene, and β-pinene
- Helps ease stress too that tends to impact skin cells
- The oil of Apricot is a rich source of Vitamin E & A and Fatty acids and is used as carrier oil.
- The oil is a good moisturizer for dry skin and hair
- Apricot oil is revitalizing and has softening, nourishing and strengthening properties
- It is rich in zinc, manganese, copper, and potassium.
- It is a great source of antioxidants (agents that protect skin from damage), vitamin B and many polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Meraki Essentials
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: MERESBL12
- Usage/Application: As a blend of oils to reduce skin dryness
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A. Please ensure you do a skin patch test for any allergic reaction.
- Returns & Refunds: Non-refundable/ Non exchangeable. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Bottle: 65 mm (h) x 22 mm (diameter)
||10 ml per bottle
||Aromatherapy & Naturopathy
|In the Package
||Men: 1 Patchouli Essential Oil + 1 Palmarosa Essential Oil + Usage Instructions
Women: 1 Geranium Essential Oil+ 1 Juniper Berry Essential Oil + Usage Intructions
|Country of Origin
||As a blend of oils to heal skin dryness.
|Care & Maintenance
||Always keep the cap tightly closed. Use a dropper to extract the oil to minimize.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Do not store essential oils near direct sunlight. Preferable store in refrigerator/cool area.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||N.A. These products cannot be exchanged.
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.4
Usefulness: 4.3 | Uniqueness: 4.3 | Quality: 4.5
These combinations have been put together consideringthe natural tendency of skin to change with the years for men and women
The quality standards of Team Meraki and their constant focus on offering beneficial solutions makes them a great partner to work with
QUICK START GUIDE111 KB