HeyZindagiand Meraki Essentials present specific blends of 100% pure Essential Oils that have been found to be helpful in case of Snoring and sleep apnea. Can be massaged directly onto the skin (must be mixed with a carrier oil like Apricot) or used for inhalation via diffusion.
Combining oil extracts of Lavender (stimulates relaxation), Thyme(helps treat respiratory conditions), Eucalyptus(known to enhance efficient breathing) and Peppermint(known to alleviate snoring). Usable for massage therapy or by adding 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus and Peppermint in a bowl of hot water for diffusion therapy - one can obtain relief while sleeping
P.S.: These are natural remedies to treat the effects of irregular breathing during sleep - kindly follow your Doctor's instructions for a wholesome healing and recovery plan from Snoring and Sleep apnea
Read more in How it Works and How to Apply Below
- Lavender oil is well known as a relaxant for those suffering from nervous disorders and sleep problems due to the presence of constituents like linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinen, and camphor
- The oil has been found to ease the disruptions caused by sleep apnea and snoring as well as help people to overcome insomnia
- The major components of Thyme oil include thymol, cymene, borneol, and myrcene which makes thyme oil one of the best oil for snoring relief
- The oil is extensively used to treat respiratory conditions and can help free up the blocked airways that may cause apnea
- Eucalyptus oil is known for its constituents like cineole, cymene, limonene, and pinene from where it derives its property as a decongestant that helps open airways
- It is used as a common remedy to open nasal passage that enables to breath better
- Peppermint oil contain carvacrol, menthol, carvone, methyl acetate, limonene, and menthone. The pharmacological action is due to menthol, a primary constituent of peppermint oil
- The oil can help relieve the inflammation and irritation in the lining of your nasal passage
- The oil works well on temporary snoring caused due to allergy, cold or dry air
- The oil of Apricot is a rich source of Vitamin E & A and Fatty acids and is used as carrier oils.
- The oil is a good moisturizer for dry skin and hair.
- Apricot oil is revitalizing and has softening, nourishing and strengthening properties.
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Meraki Essentials
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: MERESBL16
- Usage/Application: As a blend of oils to help treat snoring and sleep apnea
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A. Please ensure you do a skin patch test for any allergic reaction.
- Returns & Refunds: We are unable to offer exchange or returns on essential oils except if damaged during transit. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Bottle: 65 mm (h) x 22 mm (diameter)
||10 ml per bottle
||Aromatherapy & Naturopathy
|In the Package
||1 Lavender essential oil + 1 Thyme essential oil + 1 Eucalyptus essential oil + 1 Peppermint essential oil + Usage instructions
|Country of Origin
||As a blend of oils to help treat snoring and sleep apnea
|Care & Maintenance
||Always keep the cap tightly closed. Use a dropper to extract the oil to minimize.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Do not store essential oils near direct sunlight. Preferable store in refrigerator/cool area.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||N.A. These products cannot be exchanged/returned
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.5
Usefulness: 4.4 | Uniqueness: 4.4 | Quality: 4.6
Lavender and Peppermint bring in a breath of freshness, plus enable free breathing
The quality standards that Meraki team follows are second to none and their knowledge of the nuances of each oil make all the difference to the user
QUICK START GUIDE89.8 KB