Ideal For: Prevention and treatment of foot drop, especially in the elderly and for everyone dealing with multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, sciatica, spinal injury and other conditions that can cause drop foot. Helps to stabilise the ankle while walking and restores balanceafter a surgery.
Also known as Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO), it can be worn with most types of footwear. Lightweight, sturdy with a strong leaf spring action for walking. Available with foam lining in S, M & L sizes for now.
- Foam lining reduces sweating and slippage, and makes it comfortable for extended use
- Helpful as a foot support for patients with nerve disorders like peripheral nerve paralysis, peroneal/pretibial nerve or muscle damage
- Stabilizes the ankle in case of plantar flexion contracture or other injury. Aligns the foot and ankle for better functional mobility
- Suitable during post-surgical care and also for burn patients
Polypropylene: The splint is constructed of sturdy polypropylene which increases the durability. It has strong resilience and flexibility for effective leaf spring action (which provides the push while walking)
Customisable: The splint can be customised as per the user’s comfort using a hot air gun
Thin yet sturdy construction: Made of polypropylene, a slim profile allows it to be worn inside the shoe as well
Anatomical design: The splint is anatomically designed which provides good weight distribution and maintains the foot in the functional position (dorsiflexion)
Closed cell PE foam: The top padding is made of durable closed cell PE foam which is skin-friendly, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, latex-free and odourless
Air filled cushion pad: 3D air-filled cushion pad provides necessary comfort and ventilation
Lightweight: Easy to wear and move around the whole day
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Tynor India
- Variants: Right/Left; Size Variants: 5 (Child, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large)
- Item Code: TYOR52, TYOR51
- Usage/Application: Supportive splint for prevention and treatment of foot drop
- Warranty/Guarantee: Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
- Return/Refund: We offer an easy exchange on this product only in case of manufacturing defects when informed within 3 days of delivery. Do check size chart before ordering. This product cannot be returned/exchanged for safeguarding user hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Foot : 24 cm (l) x 8 cm (w) , 2 velcro straps : 39 cm (l) x 3 cm (w) | Leg (Calf) : 31 cm (l) , Velcro Straps : 29 cm (l) x 3.5 cm (w) | Calf Circumference : 28 cm
||Polypropylene, Foam, Velcro
|In the Package
||1 Foot Splint with Liner [Product Code: D43, D17], Instruction Manual
|Country of Origin
||Tynor India is a ISO:9001, W.H.O G.M.P Standards and ISO: 13485 certified manufacturer. This product carries the CE (Cleared For European Markets) mark.
||Supportive splint for prevention and rehabilitation of foot drop. Stop use in case of allergic reaction or limited blood flow.
|Care & Maintenance
||Wash in a light detergent - do not scrub with abrisive rough material. Dry regularly to remove excessive sweat. Wear with soft cotton socks for extended use
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
Keep away from excessive heat and sunlight.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
||Air/Express: No Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.4
Usefulness: 4.6 | Uniqueness: 4.3 | Quality: 4.5
A simple AFO design that ensures primary level of support in cases of foot drop
The foam lining is unique and not easily found in other foot drop splints, it also makes things comfortable
It might not be possible to continue with your earlier sized footwear, might need a size upgrade
QUICK START GUIDE56.9 KB
USER MANUAL9.99 MB