Ideal for: Everyone. Especially those affected limited dexterity, chronic pain or musculoskeletal disorders in the hands, arms or spine. Also helps if you suffer from low vision and cannot see objects at a distance easily.
Note: Though its a relatively weak magnet, do keep it away from electronic devices, hard disks and pace makers. Good idea to keep one in the house and another in your bag or purse
Easily picks up fine needles, small metal objects and coins without too much effort
Comfortable to holdby hand and grip with a Reacher too
Useful when doing fine repair and hobby projects with fine metal parts and objects such as needles, buttons, coin cells to keep everything together
The Shape: Designed like a classic horseshoe, the curve allows an easier grip for the fingers and the groove reduces chances of slippage. Also grippable by a reacher to pick up objects off the floor if you have back pain or limited mobility
The Magnets: Two fine button magnets inserted in each end are the key. They work on a variety of fine objects but obviously have their limits
- If you’re looking for objects within reach, hold the magnet and run it over the area
- If the object you’re looking for is on the floor, use a Reacher to increase your zone of accessibility
- After the object sticks to the magnet, carefully remove them with your hand especially in case of needles and other sharp items
- The objects can always be left stuck to the magnet until next use, though we wouldn't recommend too many, lest they fall off.
- Do not store with other magnets.
- Do not store or place near other electronic equipment especially smartphones, tabs, hard disks, laptops etc.
- If you have a pacemaker, try and keep magnets and magnetic devices away from your chest
- Don't walk barefoot or when wearing soft footwear in the area if you've lost a needle or other sharp objects.
P.S.: Avoid using the magnet for heavy objects, it may just dislodge them from the plastic.
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Pony Needles India
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: NEINPN05
- Usage/Application: As a handy daily living aid
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A.
- Returns & Refunds: Only in the case of an unused, sealed product in original packaging if intimated within 3 days. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||69 mm (l) x 33 mm (w) x 5 mm (d) | Plastic Arm Width: 8 mm | Exposed Magnet Head: 5 mm (dia)
||5 g approx.
||Material: Plastic, Magnet. Colour: Red
|In the Package
||1 Handy Magnet [Product Code: 90017]
|Country of Origin
||For lifting fine metal objects
|Care & Maintenance
||Do not place near excessive heat or moisture.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store away from stronger magnets or magnetised equipment when not in use.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 3.8
Usefulness: 4.5 | Uniqueness: 3.0 | Quality: 4.0
Simple, useful and handy. Period.
Keeping one around is really helpful when you drop a few snap buttons on the floor and your fingers just can't lift some of the thinner ones up that easily. Must have for the toolkit and the needle kit.