Ideal for: impaired walking due to advanced Osteoarthritis of the knee or ankle, injuries of spine, Ataxia, Parkinsons and other walking disorders, post-surgery rehabilitation, Osteoporosis, obesity and other health issues
- The unique ergonomically shaped gel-padded handle has a wide top - helps for a perfect fit in palm of both hands. Perfect for hands with low padding in the palms or constant pain due to arthritis and other musculoskeletal issues
- It is also non-allergenic and odorless in spite of sweat
- Offers excellent stability combined with the convenience of being a self-standing unit
Light frame with a low profile base - move around freely across the day both indoors and outdoors including stairs
Adjustable to match posture and height (handle height between 72.5 cm to 96.3 cm). Can bear weight up to 90 kgs
- Easy to maintain, with an all-black color profile.
Soft top Handle: The handle is scientifically designed for comfortable use by both hands, with a wide top that ensures a strong grip with uniform load bearing across the palm and fingers. A Safety Lanyard is included. Soft gel on handle top being latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable makes for excellent shock absorption and ease of maintenance
Mild Steel & Aluminium Alloy Body: Designed as a simple 4 arm base with a wide span parallel to the length of the foot, it offers good stability while maintaining lightness.
Height Adjustable: Top handle height ranges between 72.5 cm to 96.3 cm (check this is the distance of your wrist from the ground when standing straight. For the perfect match, you can add 2-3 cms for forward movement). The height can be adjusted by moving the spring-loaded pin in gradations of 2 cms
Moulded Polymer Base with Non-slip ferrules: Made of high-quality Polymers, the base is designed for creating a slight suction with concentric grooves holes on the shoes (ferrules). This is even if the floor is slightly wet or has a naturally low grip quality such as highly polished marble or granite. The shoes can be easily replaced by pulling it off once worn or damage
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Tynor India
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: TYWA04B
- Usage/Application: Walking support with max recommended weight bearing capacity of 90 kgs
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A.
- Returns: Only for unused product (if request is raised within 3 days of delivery) or identified manufacturing defects. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Overall: 74 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm, 19 mm (Base Aluminium tube diameter) x 22 mm (Outer Aluminium tube diameter) | Handle: 130 mm (l) x 50 mm (thickness at palm) x 30 mm (height at palm) | Ferrule Base: 35 mm (d) x 08 mm (padding) | Quadripod Floor Coverage: 183 mm x 131 mm | Safety Lanyard: 156 mm (diameter) | Minimum Height : 725 mm x Maximum height : 963 mm
||632 g approx
||Material: Anodised Aluminium and Mild Steel Alloy, TPE, Gel, Rubber
|In the Package
||1 Soft Top Handle Walking Quadripod [Product Code: L36UCZ]
|Country of Origin
||CE (European Standards) & USFDA Registered, ISO 9001 & 13485 Certified Organisation. Carries original Tynor Holographic Sticker
||As a walking support (adjustable between 72.5 cm to 96.3 cm with load bearing capacity of 90 kgs)
|Care & Maintenance
||Clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use abrasive materials or detergents to clean the rod or the handle.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store in a vertical position or slant ideally. Do not put unnecessary weights on the stick or use it as a defensive aid
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Air/Express: No Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.1
Usefulness: 4.3 | Uniqueness: 4.0 | Quality: 4.2
The soft top handle has had our attention across the Tynor Walking Aids range for a long time. It is amongst the best finished product ranges in the Indian market
I have come across it being used extensively by many especially indoors and always heard a good thing or two about it so far. The only gap is that there is a slight play between the outer and inner pipes (a common thing in adjustable walking sticks) that feels odd initially.
With this new moulded base and all black design, the unit offers a firmer balance than the classic metal base quadripod
QUICK START GUIDE118 KB