Ideal for:Everyone. Especially those who suffer from chronic/long-term illnesses or health conditions and their Caregivers.
- Helps to manage one daily dose cycle for 1 week. Makes for a great travel companion
- Stores multiple pills in large containers- even those in blister packs
Useful for vision impaired- has day-wise Braille markings
- Easy to open single-handedly alsowith a quick flip lid
- Lowers dependence on caregivers to ensure correct intake
- Always double check your medication chart while you fill the pillbox
- Add a label/sticker to the bottom of each container to ensure you don't mix up the medicines
- Don't pre-split medicines - it can impact their potency especially. Keep a Tablet Cutter handy at all times
- Use an alarm clock or mobile phone reminder to alert you for taking your medicines on time
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Aktive Life India
- Variants: 1 only.
- Item Code: AKTILI02
- Usage/Application: Part of home and travel medical kits
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A.
- Returns & Refunds: Only in the case of an unused item or manufacturing defect if informed within 3 days of Delivery. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Outer: 170 mm (l) x 40 mm (w) x 24 mm (d) Container: 38 mm (l) x 23 mm (w) x 24 mm (d)
||31.0 g approx.
||Materials: Plastic. Colour: White
|In the Package
||1 Weekly Pill Planner (1 Doses Daily) [Product Code: AKL002]
|Country of Origin
||CE Marking for European Standards
||Storing pills and tablets for daily dosage
|Care & Maintenance
||Rinse the unit with lukewarm water or a mildly soapy solution. Allow it to dry well before use.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Always press the lid well when closing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 3.7
Usefulness: 4.0 | Uniqueness: 3.0 | Quality: 4.0
Highly useful as it's clearly marked in large print and in Braille (days)
Deep enough to store multiple medicines even in blister packs
Durable in build