Ideal for: elderly adults with walking impairment due to Osteoarthritis, gout, Osteoporosis, obesity, plantar fasciitis, weakness of lower limbs or occasional support due to old age. Helpful in case of poor balance in neurological disorders early Parkinson’s disease, Ataxia, Aids in post surgery or Fracture/Strain rehabilitation. Also helps in post-stroke recovery
- Offers highest levels of stability paired with the convenience of being a self-standing unit thanks to the quadripod base. Secures grip even on wet, polished or rough gravel surfaces
- Visually elegant stick, with slim handle design and two color paint and very slim profile quadripod base
- Adjustable to match posture and height (handle height between 76 cm and 90 cm). Weight bearing capacity up to 100 kgs.
Lightweight, easy to carry and maintain.Conveniently shaped T-handle - works with both hands.
- Pair it with an Anti Slip Grip by Tenura UK for a softer and more comfortable grip in spite of sweat
Specially designed Quadripod Base: The quadripod makes offers better levels of stability than regular tripods. Is slightly heavier than a full metal body quadripod but this enhances its stability. The wider quadripod base helps direct load through the arms and reduces the impact and static forces transmitted to the affected limbs. Contoured wide-angle to allow the stick to align well on the side of the thighs without coming in the way of natural foot movement
Aluminium Body: Made of oxidized aluminium, it is easier to use and lighter than local steel/low-grade sticks. Durable and resistant to damage even after prolonged use.
T-shaped Handle: A contoured T-handle allows for a comfortable wrap compared to U-Shaped handles. This is good for anyone with poor grip due to arthritic conditions in hand and wrist, low muscle strength and other issues. It is made of a rigid material with a groove pattern, so works well over time in cases of extreme use
Height Adjustable: Top handle height ranges between 76 cm and 90 cm (check this is the distance of your wrist from the ground when standing straight. For the perfect match, you can add 2-3 cms for forward movement) The height can be adjusted by moving the spring-loaded pin through 10 height adjustable holes in gradations of 1.7 cms.
Non-slip ferrules: Made of a non-slip rubber, the base of the stick provides a good grip even if the floor is slightly wet or naturally low on grip quality such as highly polished marble or granite. Its rubber also acts as a good dampener against jars and reduces shocks. Can be easily replaced by pulling it off
P.S.: Read our detailed article on choosing a walking stick for yourself.
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: VISSCO India
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: VIWA11
- Usage/Application: As an assistive walking support for better stability
- Warranty/Guarantee: 3 months in case of manufacturing defects only
- Returns & Refunds: Only for unused product (if request is raised within 3 days of delivery) or identified manufacturing defects. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
||Overall Length: 760 mm (minimum) + 900 mm (maximum) | 16 mm (Base Aluminium tube diameter) x 19 mm (Outer Aluminium tube diameter) | Handle: 120 mm (l) x 24 mm (thick) x 35 mm (h) | Ferrule Base (Shoe) : 155 mm (l) x 108 mm (b) x 45 mm (h) | 10 Height adjustable Slots: 17 mm gap
||520 g approx.
||Material: Aluminium, PVC, Rubber
|In the Package
||1 Avanti Folding L-Shape Stick [Product Code: 2909]
|Country of Origin
||VISSCO is a CE (European Standards) & GMP Registered, ISO 9001 & 13485 Certified Organisation. Carries original Vissco Holographic Sticker
||As a convenient premium walking support
|Care & Maintenance
||Clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use abrasive materials or detergents to clean the rod or the handle.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store in a vertical position or slant ideally. Do not put unnecessary weights on the stick or use it as a defensive aid
|Warranty & Guarantee
||3 months from date of sale only in case of manufacturing defects
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.2
Usefulness: 4.0 | Uniqueness: 4.0 | Quality: 4.3
Avanti Plus series is visually a much better design and profile than other walking sticks in the sub Rs. 1500 range
The handle has been designed for smaller hands and therefore can be uncomfortable - we suggest picking up the Tenura Anti-Slip Grip for the same, which made of 100% silicon, soft and slip-free in spite of sweat or moisture
QUICK START GUIDE126 KB